Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mixed Bag

As the season sort of winds down to a glorious finish ( I hope) I sort of have mixed feelings about it . Sure I'm going to like the pressure to produce to be lightened up a tad - but the end of show season also means less opportunities to make the almighty dollar.

I will still be selling as I've planted the seeds all summer long and people will call and place orders around the holidays. I will also be very active with getting new and different paintings for the 2011 season. Hopefully I can step up to even more and more elusive shows ( the new display should help)

But for now I have a commission and the final show of the summer season to finish - so let the future take care of itself - I have today to worry about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter