Monday, February 20, 2012




Miller Park


Got an email from my web site ( http://www.acryliccityscapes.com/ ) from someone who was wondering when I was going to get going on the Miller Park ballpark. I have it listed on the site as one that will be available shortly.

I went to the park a few years ago ( It has been so long ago that the photos that I had were real photos - the kind taken with film ) Really great ballpark, fun tailgaiting parking lot, domed of open, clean , and family friendly. For some reason though this one never got into the rotation. Most of the time I am trying to complete something special for some event and things get a little hectic. This one just sat in the file waiting.


It just so happened that I had a ballpark canvas stretched and ready at the time of the email. I responded and told them that I had taken the time to sketch out the ballpark and place it the winter painting lineup so it was finally going to be finished.

I was happy to send the image to people that got me going on this as they got to see the "first look" last week. So here is your chance - I think it turned out very nice - and if I do say myself - They just keep getting better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter