Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wind







Another thing that is upsetting to my usual facade of self control, is wind. I really don't like it, it makes me nervous and have a feeling of some type of impending doom. Along with the snow and cold last night came the howling wind whistling through trees making odd noises like some large unseen force in the darkness growling and groaning looking for prey.

At least in my studio it was somewhat quieter, the basketball game was playing and I was busy painting. There was no need to hurry to bed, because I would just lay there awake and listen to the strange and terrible noises. Later in the evening when I was really tired I found my way to sleep.

I have looked into a wind powered generator to help myself feel better about wind. My theory is that if the wind is making me money I may be less bothered by the beast. This is still only in the looking stage and is at the very least years away from any type of unit. So in the mean time I'll be up pacing when the gusts come calling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter