Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Works Done




Well the sample yardage is ready for pick-up and I’m back in the studio painting. “Lori’s II” is coming along and with some luck and some more cold drizzly weather it should be finished in the next week.


I am thinking that when it is finished I will start “Fenway” as I would like to have it for the summer season. As I have said before ballparks are sort of a drive killer. They are very tedious and time consuming to finish, but the upside on sales of prints is huge. So being the “Art Whore” that I am, I will follow the money.


I am moving at a good clip having finished seven paintings since November. There are still other things that I need to address, like the display that I have at a local Health Club. I want to hang a series of framed prints at the Clubs at Rivercity along with a large sign telling people how to order. The sign is what is holding me back, maybe I’ll get on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter