Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Work,Work,Work...

As most anyone who regularly reads this blog or knows me personally, I have a pretty good day job. After 30 years it has been honed downed to what is usually a very carefree gig. I know what I have to do and when I have to do it, it gives the freedom to somewhat plan my day and to anticipate what things need to be done in advance.

Then there are the surprise parts, in the fabric biz every spring and fall we come out with “new and exciting” which is really sometimes just old and rehashed. This week has been what I refer to is the semi annual “Sample Hell”, when several large shipments of new fabric arrive and there is a huge push to get them to the sample maker as soon as possible. This week that means they must be ready Wednesday morning.

So for the first part of this week for all you people who hate me cause I have this cushy job, take heart, it’s all work, work, work…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter