Tuesday, April 08, 2008

First Monday / IAL Meeting

The first Monday of the month is always the Illinois Art League meeting, so The Woman and I attended. Even though I had opening night Peoria Chiefs tickets and the NCAA championship game was on. It was somewhat eventful, as plans were set out to have a show in November of this year at the East Peoria Event Center.
The rejection letters are evidently out because I've been getting e-mail questions about the jury process and at least one person has told me that they received one. I did take time to write the opinion section of the Peoria Journal Star and describe the process and to try to preempt the hate mail that they may be soon getting.
Hope to be painting tonight as I have to get things going again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter