Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Woman came home

The Woman and Kaleb came back from London on Monday( I'm always happy when she returns from one of her trips - you never know she might hook up with someone and stay ) so I spent the day driving to and from O'Hare to pick them up. (That also meant standing outside the terminal with Ellie, the dog, because they both wanted to see her bad and they wouldn't let her in)
Tuesday was my day on www.cubs.com to have fans vote for my audition. I don't know how I did yet, I'll be sure to pass any info on as I get it. I did all I could do on such short notice , managed to get interviewed on the local news and sent out e-mails to everyone I know.
Hopefully back in the studio tonight as I have inadvertently ( OK maybe not) forgot the Bohemian meeting should be tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter