Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wow Time Flies

Today is Tom Walker's birthday - Happy Birthday buddy, hope your cleaning up in Vegas.

In case you didn't here I did not make the top ten fans to go to Wrigley on September 1st to get a chance to sing the "Seventh Inning Stretch". The Woman and I did get to go up and get some interesting photos for future paintings and I did make the top fifty and had my day on the Internet voting. I guess it's all for the best - because I'm really not the biggest Cub fan. I do love the game now as I've been going to more of them and painting the stadiums.

The show season has been good so far and I'm starting a very busy stretch of show activity. Champagne was this last weekend, an all day event in their downtown area. The show was from 10:00 to 8:00 and it was at times hectic. This next weekend is Lincoln, a two day show. It has always been a good show , so I hope it continues. I then have a weekend off and start the month of September off with Galesburg - then to Morton - teach a class for the IAL at ICC on the 20th and then hopefully end the month with a call-up for the Riverfront show put on by the Art Guild.

I have been painting, finally, and the GAR Hall is nearly finished. Mainly I've been making lots of prints for this upcoming month. Summer is tough to get much painting done as the pool and friends keep beckoning me outside to relax and enjoy the summer-which isn't a bad thing to have happen.

The kids are back in school and The Woman starts next week- soon the summer will be over and the pool will be a memory. So I better enjoy it while I can - I can always paint all winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter