Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September is Over

September has been to date my busiest month, and very productive ( the word that I like to use instead of busy). Three weekend art shows, two finished paintings, a workshop taught, and many prints.

My plan to relax for a few weeks is already coming under fire. I was just contacted by a local group (the Peoria Riverfront Association) about an event this Sunday that they would like me to have a display at. It's only for a few hours on Sunday ( 2 to 5) but I am reluctant to participate. Although I do have a couple who are interested in a specific painting that will be there, and if I happen to bring that piece to the event there is a very good chance it will sell.

I also have a little event at the Hoerr Nursery on the 10th and 11th. It sounds weird to be at a nursery but I usually do well there. Then the baseball event at the Peoria Riverplex on November 2, a one day show that I will be the only artist. ( what better place to show off baseball paintings than at a baseball show)

As for now though I relaxed last night and watched a movie ( I don't do that very often) and tonight I promised to clean out the garage. ( I have to get ready for the creation of Leg Lamp II ) then tomorrow night in need to straighten up my studio. Oh well no rest for the wicked and I must be pretty bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter