Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Today is my second favorite holiday - as all you really have to do is tolerate relatives and eat way too much.

The pressure is on though to get something created for the front lawn - The Leg Lamp was destroyed in a winter storm two years ago and I have since not decided to replace it or found anything else that I would like to make. The Woman and Chelsea have sort of decided for me that I need to make a new Leg Lamp.

This one will be made of steel - the last one was made of wood ( a big part of why it was destroyed in the storm) . The only problem with the steel one is that I'm really not a welding type guy. I will be in the garage forming this up this weekend - I have until Saturday evening at 6:00 PM - No Pressure .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter