Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Printing still costs money

The problem with printing ( and with everything really ) is that you run out of stuff. I always wish that I had the same deal as the woman in the Bible that befriended the prophet ( I think it was Issiah ) and he said here flour and oil would not run out while he was there. That would be so cool.

I used to think that if I ever ran across a genie in a magic lamp that just happened to be giving three wishes that I would be ready - first wish: Superman's powers - second wish: to speak and understand all languages - third wish: the ability to travel through time .

While those are a good list I've thought of other like - a wallet that always has exactly the amount of money you need in it, or food that is always in the refrigerator or cabinet, or in my case right now ink and canvas that never runs out. It seems that I am always in need of some more supplies to finish or start a project.

Where is that lamp!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter