Sunday, November 29, 2009

Leg Lamp II


Leg Lamp II

After a wonderful Thanksgiving Day brunch ( we usually eat around 2:00 ) I went back to work on the new Leg Lamp

I had created a 12 foot tall Leg Lamp for the front lawn of our house a few years back( Check out the blog posts for November 2006) . It last two seasons and on Christmas Eve of the second year ( almost on cue from the movie ) it broke.

The first one was made of wood - this time I took a different approach - I went with steel. This meant that I had to quickly teach myself how to MIG weld ( I got the job done - but my hats off to people who do this for a living )

The Woman gave me until 6:00PM on Saturday - It was up and my mess cleaned up in the garage by 5:00. So in less than three days the Leg Lamp lives!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter