Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday

Let's see..... About half way through sample book hell at work, It's a terrible time when I have to actually get out in the warehouse and make room for new fabrics. It's easier on the computer ...just a few key strokes and done..... It's not that easy in the real world. But I am over half way so there is a light at the end of the tunnel at least.

This is also the prime application for the summer shows, I'm trying to get my list down so I can get a couple of good shows a month throughout the summer. This is somewhat difficult as they are on various sites and varied deadlines. Hoping some off the larger shows have a huge drop off of applicants due to the poor economic conditions. Then if I'm accepted all I have to do is pay for them.. Yippee!!

Because of the application process I've decided to have a workshop here at work to try to assist any artists that need a hand. Sent the e-mail out to the Bohemians yesterday and the Illinois Art League is including it in the newsletter next month.

Still working on Colonial Bread .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter