Tuesday, February 28, 2012

AT & T

A Few years ago The Woman and I took a trip to San Francisco, we stay at the Tuscan Inn close to Fisherman's Wharf. We left in February on the day of a huge snow storm - barely got out of Chicago ( they cancelled our direct flight and we had to get there via LAX ). Although the weather in Illinois that winter was miserable - the weather in San Francisco was wonderful, Blue skies, and warm temps.

On the trip I took many photos for paintings, lots of diners ( have painted two paintings of Lori's on Powell Street - both have sold), Chinatown , Alcatraz, Fisherman's Wharf , and other things along the Embarcadero.

On Super Bowl Sunday (our trip was that weekend) we took a private tour of AT & T park. Turned out that we were the only people that showed up that day for the tour.
Since I'm in the mood of finishing things up that I've been putting of after this group of painting I've started that ballpark. The ironic part of this is that I started this painting on Super Bowl Sunday

It is also Ironic that Ironic is playing on the radio as I'm typing Ironic -

Isn't it Ironic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter