Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Boy is Back in Town

My oldest son is back home for the next two weeks, even though he lives in the UK - The Woman and I get to see him more than our "Practically Professional" daughter who lives in Des Moines and doesn't post http://newadventures-charliegirl.blogspot.com/ . (She still hasn't posted!)

I'm posting this because this forces me to clean my studio periodically so he can use it when he returns as an office. So before he arrived I had to stop painting and get things organized so he doesn't think I'm a total slob (even though he pretty much still does) These visits are probably the only thing keeping me off the next episode of "Hoarders".

This last time, I move the Windows computer to the easel side of the room ( mainly so I can use it to look at images that I'm painting with out having to constantly look over my shoulder) with my wide format Epson. The Mac is now on the desk - since I can't figure out how to print using the Epson. I made some trial prints that were excellent - But the learning curve is steep and for now when I want a print - I want it now - without running through 10 sheets of paper to get the thing right.
I just finished another painting last evening - It seems that I do like have the studio straightened up . I will be sharing that painting at a later date - as it has local significance and I think I might want to "unveil" it at the next First Friday at the Sheridan Galleries. I could create quite a stir - I think.
I will have to post the one that I finished before Miller Park - May be tomorrow - Tonight is another stinking meeting - I know that they are necessary but they are tiring, the only good thing about them is The Woman is going. Hopefully I can get started on AT&T Park as it is the next one that is sketched out in the studio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter