Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I Fell Into The Darkside

Last night I rushed home and installed the new software.... I couldn't wait..... it claimed to be so easy that you could create a site in moments. I had to give it a whirl, after loading it up I set off with a blank page.
I have a good idea in my head what I would like to see in a web site, I've just had a hard time getting on the screen. I've tried Microsoft Frontpage and gave up a couple of days into it. Even with the book I had a hard time getting what I wanted. I started the page, brick banner across the top with name in large tan block, some cool gradient shading, wow not bad for the first hour.
I grabbed myself a snack and thought now I'll start painting, but the screen kept calling me....come back ....I'm easy....let's do something else.... I started again.
Now I'm converting bricks to buttons that link the different pages, adding images, background colors. I'm addicted. This project was named "first try" and I know when I get home I'll be ready to go for the brass ring the real site. I have already been working on it in my head and figuring out what I need to do.
So my review of SiteSpinner so far is, it is everything that it was promised to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter