Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Lori's II

The last few evenings I have been working on "Loris II" the side view of the last painting. It is coming along and with some work should be done sometime in the next week.
I was thinking about starting "Fenway" after this painting, but I think I may squeeze in some of the 8" x 8" painting for the Peoria Art Guild fund raiser this fall. I sort of have a good idea of the images as I have three ready to sketch out. The first will be Robinson Memorial Fieldhouse, as they are in the process of tearing it down, and Bradley Alums may make a bid on it. As for the others I have some random shots of doorways in the Peoria Area that may be interesting.
I will be fighting the urge to attack some new programs that I just received to help me put a web site together. I also have some hardware that will allow me to have dual monitors that still has to be installed(but since I don't have the second monitor/TV yet there is no reason to hurry) The program is called SiteSpinner and it is supposed to be an easy learn drag and drop web building program. The only problem with any new program is that they take time away from painting, so I will have to force myself to take it slow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter