Thursday, April 03, 2008

Darn, I missed the April Fools Day post!

Since the last blog on Monday it has been a whirl of activity. Not only am I being stretched to the limit at my day job, but I have also been very active at the art biz.

Sunday afternoon The Woman and I went to check out some space at the Kickapoo Creek Winery that is being offered for six week shows. I was honored that they asked me to be first, but since I try to also represent all my Bohemian friends, I also encouraged them to select the next participants from the web site ( http://www.bohemianartsociety.org/ ) On our way home The Woman sort of scolded me about the neglect of a previously acquired space, the Clubs at Rivercity.

To rectify the problem she advised me that I should go out there and revamp my display and you should send an e-mail out and tell anyone else who would like to come to join you. So I did. Man, The Woman is smart! We spent a couple of hours moving and rehanging thing, putting out cards, and even made some new contacts. The place looks great and because of the new section with contact information I might even make some money there.

Dropped some paintings off at the Northwoods Mall / Illinois Art Leagues membership show and The Woman and I have signed up to man the area tonight from 6:00 to 9:00. Picking up paintings from the Art Guild to put together a collection for the winery. Man, this art stuff is getting to be like a job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter