Thursday, March 27, 2008

Web Fever

Again last evening, I'm sucked into the new software SiteSpinner. It is as easy as the manufacturer claims. On my seconded attempt I have five pages, all linked in the banner, an uploaded brick background, paintings on all the pages, and it looks pretty good.

But I can do better!!!

I'm still a newbie at this whole site building thing, and the more I look around the web, the more ideas I get to make the pages better.

Every site I go to now I'm looking at the way it was made. How did they get that on the site? The subtle blending of the components to create the desired affect. I can totally see how techies would get hooked on this drug, and people actually are paid to do it. It is amazing, The Woman is looking for a hobby maybe she should give this a whirl. I put it on her computer, maybe I'll give her some encouragement.

Tonight is the Bohemian meeting so I'll only have limited time to try some things out tonight. Have a small show this weekend and judging at the Junction City show this Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter