Sunday, April 25, 2010

Rainy Weekend

It has been a rainy weekend and I have been busy in the workshop getting things a little more ready for next weekend. The show season starts in earnest with a show on the road at Elmhurst IL. I'm glad for the rainy weather as maybe it will mean that next weekend will be nice. One can only hope as last year the weather was not very cooperative at all.

I will be going back out to finish a project in a moment and hopefully come in to make some prints this evening. Mitchell says "You can't sell from an empty shelf" so I better have some product for the show also!

The Woman and the girl went out for lunch - I'm done at the Red Cross ( those guys never give up on taking my platelets ) so put on a sweatshirt and work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter